District 60 Club Growth Director Candidate 2017/2018
After benefitting from the Toastmasters program for 26 years, the time is right for me to run for Club Growth Director in District 60.
I am delighted that you have come to visit my site and I’m thrilled to share with you my thoughts as we consider what the future will look like for District 60.
Our District has a proud history and a wonderful heritage of exceptional leaders throughout the years. I would be honoured to continue that incredible legacy by serving you as the Club Growth Director and beyond. In addition to the detailed experience and qualifications outside of Toastmasters that you’ll find in the following pages of this website, these items may be of immediate interest.
- Masters Degree in Leadership from the University of Guelph in 2012
- Myers-Briggs Master Practitioner (one of only a handful in Canada)
- Selected as one of ten facilitators around the world to launch with Dr. Stephen Covey his groundbreaking 8th Habit leadership program
- 20 years experience as a Professional Speaker and Trainer specializing in Leadership Development
- Background in Finance, IT and Organization Development
Please contact me with any further questions or comments about the bright future of our wonderful District.
Some resources for you:
- All About Toastmasters Brochure (promo brochure that shares how Toastmasters works)
- Benefits of Toastmasters (what tangible benefits can you share with others to show the value of being a Toastmaster)
- Why your Company Needs Toastmasters (share the benefits of Toastmasters with your company)
- Find Your Voice Flier (a flier to help you promote Toastmasters to others)
- Confidence – The Voice of Leadership Brochure (a great promotion brochure with testimonials)
- The new District Officer Names (if you’ve been around for a while and still aren’t used to the new titles)
- The new Pathways Education Program (not yet fully rolled out in District 60, but it’s coming!)
- District Council Meeting Proxy Form (if you’re not attending the conference, let another Club member vote for you)
Spread the word about Toastmasters… one by one.